Thursday, March 25, 2021

Dreams Rekindled (Mesquite Springs #2) by Amanda Cabot

 

                                                                          About the book

When a dashing newspaper man comes to Mesquite Springs, aspiring writer Dorothy Clark sees her dreams coming true--until a man arrives with altogether different plans for the town and its newspaper.

My thoughts:

I didn’t read the first book in the series, but I still thoroughly enjoyed this second book. As a longtime fan of Amanda Cabot, I knew it would be easy to get caught up in the story and it really was. 

Dorothy Clark and Brandon Holloway are both easy to like and care about, which is why I didn’t mind missing out on the first book in the series. As an animal lover, I confess to having had a soft spot for Nutmeg.

Overall, thought this was a great read, with wonderful characters and an interesting storyline.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy from the publisher

 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to read and review Dreams Rekindled. I'm so glad Nutmeg found a soft spot in your heart. She was such a fun character to create!

    ReplyDelete