Sunday, December 3, 2023

Snowbound Escape (Pacific Northwest K-9 Unit #8) by Dana Mentink


 To rescue a witness… this K-9 team must face a killer and a storm. After months tracking a colleague falsely accused of a double homicide, officer Tanner Ford and his K-9 partner finally locate crime tech Mara Gilmore—but the real murderer is closing in. Now they must run into a frozen wilderness to survive. Evading the killer is the only way for Mara to clear her name. But will the harsh winter conditions cover their tracks…or bury them forever?

My thoughts:

The action never stops in this fast-paced suspense novel.  Ms. Mentink is a masterful storyteller in this genre keeping me on the edge of my seat as Tanner Ford and his K-9 partner locate Mara Gilmore.

They are on the run to save their lives as a murderer is closing in on them.  They are wet, cold, tired, and hungry, but they must keep their wits about them to stay alive. I was exhausted just reading what they went through to avoid becoming the next victims of the killer. There is heart pounding excitement throughout this book.

If you like a well written, fast paced storyline, you will love this one.  Kudos to the author for penning another wonderful book that I couldn’t put down.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment