Tuesday, May 12, 2020

On a Coastal Breeze (Three Sisters Island #2) by Suzanne Woods Fisher

Book Description

Everything happens for a reason, Maddie Grayson believes. But her motto gets sorely tested when the new minister parachutes into town and offers her a chance to change what happens  next.

My thoughts:

I really enjoyed my return trip to Three Sisters Island and catching up with, Cam. Maddie, Blaine and their dad.  I loved finding out what has been happening on the island, spending time with the fun and sweet residents who call the island their home.

Maddie, Cam and Blaine are such fun characters, each with their distinct personalities doing what they love to do but being there for their dad and helping him with the island he purchased.  It’s certainly been a whirlwind of activity for the Grayson family but things get a little bit more hectic and unusual when the new Pastor parachutes into town.  As it turns out Maddie and the new pastor have been at odds in the past, and I mean way back in the past, since kindergarten.  Rick would like to start his new position as pastor in his new town by being friendly and helpful to everyone but things may not be easy as he thinks.  Their story is cute, sweet and kind of humorous.

The first book is Cam’s story, this one is Maddie’s and I can’t wait to find out what Blaine will be up to in the third book.  If you haven’t read the first one, I think you should so that you can meet this family and their friends from the beginning and get to know this fun and loving group.
I received a copy from the publisher.  All opinions are my own



No comments:

Post a Comment