Saturday, August 8, 2020

A Life Once Dreamed by Rachel Fordham

 

My thoughts:

I loved everything about A Life Once Dreamed, the beautiful cover, the fantastic characters but most of all I loved the beautiful and heartfelt story within the pages of this book.  Ms. Fordham crafts such delightful characters that it’s hard to pick a favorite but I have to admit that one of the younger children, Tommy with all of is questions was quite adorable. 

I absolutely loved Agnes and James and thanks to them I kept saying to myself. “just one more chapter”, until sadly there were no more chapters. I loved the ending but was still felt sad to say goodbye to the wonderful people in the town of Penance.  I’m excited to see what the author has in store for her readers next because I know it’s going to be another compelling read.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher.  All opinions are my own.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment