Sunday, September 27, 2020

The Cowboy's Christmas Blessings by Jill Kemerer

Book Blurb

The most memorable Christmases are the ones you don’t expect…

Will welcoming them for Christmas

have him wishing for more?

Judd Wilson lives a solitary life…until he learns Nicole Taylor and her infant triplets need somewhere to stay. The cabin on his ranch is the perfect solution, but now his quiet Christmas alone feels a lot more crowded. Recently widowed, Nicole questions her swiftly developing feelings for Judd, even if the older man is wonderful with her babies. Is she ready to take that leap again?



My thoughts:

The Cowboy’s Christmas Blessings is the latest novel penned by Ms. Kemerer.  I loved everything about this beautifully written story of widowed, Nicolle Taylor, her infant triplets and the kind, gentle, Judd Wilson.  Judd   is someone who you would want in your corner if you faced any hardships because he definitely would help you out in a difficult situation.   

My heart went out to Nicolle as she set out to find a home for herself and her babies and the author made you feel her joy at finding the perfect place for her family.  I could easily imagine her excitement when she saw the cabin that Judd offered her and I could picture her caring for her babies, while cooking and baking.

Overall, I thought this sweet, clean read was so good that I have already read it twice which is why I recommend it to other readers of inspirational romance novels.   As far as I’m concerned it is never too early to read Christmas stories, especially is they are as wonderful as this one.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment