Monday, February 8, 2021

A Future for His Twins by Susanne Dietze

Book Synopsis

Will these children get their greatest wish?

A battle over a building

could lead to a mother for his twins.

Tomás Santos and Faith Latham both want to rent the same building in town, and neither is willing to give up the fight. But Tomás’s young twins want a new mom—and they’re sure Faith’s the perfect fit. Can these little matchmakers inspire Tomás and Faith to put their differences aside and become a family?

From Harlequin Love Inspired: Uplifting stories of faith, forgiveness and hope.

Widow’s Peak Creek
 

My thoughts:

This is one of those books that have stayed with me long after I finished reading it.  The author crafted the perfect characters, placed them in the perfect setting and made me love everything about this novel,  I can spend hours looking at antiques, I'm more of an indoors person, but still found Tom's desire for his store interesting.  The twins are so adorable and I am glad they were at the age where they could talk because they added so much to the story.

Overall, this is a delightful book and one I highly recommend.


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and share, Cathy! What a blessing. I am so glad you liked the story! Have a wonderful evening. :)

    ReplyDelete