Thursday, April 29, 2021

Secrets of Willow Springs 3 (The Amish of Lawrence County) by Tracy Fredrychowski

 

Can an English family find peace deep in Amish country in this Christian Amish series filled with lies and deception?

Secrets from the past make a full circle as Daniel Miller faces the truth about his Amish family.

Raised English, he was left to fight his way through foster care, believing he had no living relatives other than his imprisoned mother. Only after finding his biological sister, Emma, was he made aware of Bishop Shetler's lies and deceit.

When life becomes to hard to bear will Daniel turn his back on his family, and drown the pain like his father did so many years ago? Can he forgive the man who ignored his existence, and will Katie Yoder be able to help him see God’s true plan?

My thoughts:

I have been waiting for Daniel’s story because he has been one of my favorites throughout this series.  I was definitely not disappointed, surprised, for sure, but it was not completely unexpected, given everything he has been through.  I suggest you read the first two books to get to know what the characters have experienced and how far they have come.

I have enjoyed getting to know these flawed characters and already miss spending time with them, but I imagine the author is already working on creating new places to visit and new characters for her readers.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.  All opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment