Sunday, March 29, 2020

Border Breach by Darlene L. Turner

Book Synopsis

When drugs are smuggled across the border
it’s their duty to stop the culprits…at any cost.

Forming a joint task force, Canada border officer Kaylin Poirier and police constable Hudson Steeves have one objective: take down a drug-smuggling ring trying to sell a new lethal product. But when the smugglers come after Kaylin and Hudson, this mission becomes more than just a job. Can they live long enough to solve the case?

My thoughts:

Border Breach is a fast-paced and interesting read.  I have heard about border patrol and knew that it can be dangerous but I wasn't prepared for the nonstop action that Kaylin Poirier and Hudson Steeves had to face. 
Filled with twists and turns, trying to keep one step ahead of the bad guys would get to anyone but I'll give it to Kayla and Hudson, they were on their game at all times. 

Overall, I thought the writing was fantastic, the storyline was informative and action-packed.  I am looking forward to more of the authors work.  If you are looking for a new author and a fast read tan you'll definitely want to pick up a copy of this novel written by Darlene L. Turner.
I voluntarily reviewed and e-copy of this book.  Opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment