Monday, April 6, 2020

Her Hidden Hope (Colorado Grooms #4) by Jill Lynn

About the book

Asking for forgiveness is the hardest part…

She once trusted him with her heart…
but will she ever trust him with the truth?

With only two weeks to renovate her family’s Colorado B and B, struggling single mom Addie Ricci can’t turn away help. Especially not when it’s her handsome high school sweetheart, Evan Hawke, who’s offering to pitch in. As they repair the B and B, Addie and Evan also begin rebuilding their relationship…until a secret from their past threatens to bring it all crashing down. 

My thoughts:

Settle in your comfiest seat, grab your favorite beverage and prepare to spend an afternoon getting lost in this new novel penned by Jill Lynn.  I quickly got caught up in the lives of Addie Rici, her adorable son, Sawyer and Ethan Hawke and what a heartwarming story it is.  In addition to the wonderful humans, the canine won me over because an animal in a book gets to me every time. especially with one as sweet as Belay.

Her Hidden Hope is a perfect novel about imperfect people which we all are so the characters are relatable and they resonated with me. I thought this book was one of the best I have had the pleasure of reading.  I absolutely loved the story of forgiveness in this sweet novel.  I haven’t read the other books in the series but I will look for them to add to my collection. 





No comments:

Post a Comment