Thursday, April 9, 2020

Winning Back her Heart by Allie Pleiter

Book Description

Pretending to be in love…or building a new future?
Nothing wrong with helping out an old friend…
But she’s so much more to him.

When his ex-girlfriend returns home and hires him to overhaul her family’s general store, contractor Bo Carter’s determined to keep an emotional distance. But to convince her old boss she’s home for good, Toni Redding needs another favor—a pretend romance. As Bo starts to fall for her all over again, might their fake love lead to a real second chance? 

My thoughts:

Winning Back Her Heart is such an emotional, tender and sweet novel that it was hard to it put down once I started reading it. I absolutely adored Toni Redding, her father and Bo Carter.   They were relatable and I was rooting for the hardware store to be everything Toni imagined it could be. I admired her determination and hard work but most of all I was happy she decided to leave a job she had always wanted to return to her hometown to live the life she was meant to live.

Ms. Pleiter has written a heartwarming story of second chances, close family relationships and having the courage to the make changes needed to live your best possible life.  This is a wonderful fast read and I recommend it to readers of clean contemporary novels. 





No comments:

Post a Comment