Monday, November 15, 2021

A View Most Glorious (American Wonders Collection 3#) by Regina Scott

 


Headstrong Coraline Baxter has worked all her life to be more than the spoiled socialite others expect. When her fellow suffragettes in Tacoma, Washington, suggest that she should climb to the top of Mount Rainier to prove that a woman can do anything, she instantly resolves to do it. And if she can climb Mount Rainier, her mother promises to stop pressuring her to get married to the wealthy Cash Kincaid. All Cora needs is a guide to get her to the top of the mountain.

Nathan Hardee may look like a mountain man, but he once ruled the halls of high society. He left all that behind after his father broke under financial pressure from Kincaid. To best Kincaid now, Nathan agrees to guide Cora up the mountain.

Climbing Rainier will require all of Cora's strength and will lead her and Nathan to rediscover their faith in God and humanity. These two loners make unlikely partners in righting a wrong and may just discover that only together is the view most glorious.


My thoughts:

I have loved this series, each of the books has held my attention throughout, but I will have to say, this is my favorite so far.  Historical fiction is one of favorite genres and in my opinion this author is one of the best writers in this genre.  She brings her characters to life along with the beautiful scenery that I have only seen in photos.

I felt like I was with the marvelous characters as they set out to climb to the top of Mount Ranier. I loved everything about this novel and hope there will be more to come in this series.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.  All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment