Monday, November 15, 2021

Emma's Amish Faith Tested: Book 1 The Amish Women of Lawrence County Tracy Fredrychowski

 

When tragedy strikes, will this young Amish couple be able to overcome one of life's most challenging circumstances?

Loss, depression, and pain face Samuel and Emma Yoder as they maneuver through their first year of marriage.

When secrets become too much to bear, Samuel and Emma pull away from each other. Will they be able to admit their fears and heartache to find their way back to God?

Young love is tested in this first book of The Amish Women of Lawrence County Series.

Adhering to their Old Order ways means they must turn their backs on the truth they find in Jesus. Will this young couple be able to step out in faith to save both their marriage and their community?

My thoughts:

Emma’s story is both heartbreaking and heartwarming.  I loved the characters and I loved every word written by Ms. Fredrychowski. The storyline pulled me in from the very beginning and held my interest throughout.

Emma’s journey is one that was difficult but totally worth it in the end.  I’m excited to read the next book in the series to find out what the author has in store for the Amish Women of Lawrence Country.

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book. All opinions are my own.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment