Saturday, November 27, 2021

Yukon Justice (Alaska K-9 Unit #7) by Dana Mentink


Sabotage on a family ranch…

this K-9’s on the case.

When her estranged uncle attempts to sabotage her family’s reindeer ranch, K-9 team assistant Katie Kapowski heads home to help save it—and becomes his target. With their rocky past, Alaska State Trooper Brayden Ford and his furry partner are the last team Katie wants assigned to protect her. But with the ranch under siege, they must work together…or risk falling victim to a killer. 

My thoughts:

Another exciting book by Ms. Mentink that was hard to put down.  I love her writing, her characters and the situations she puts them in.  In Yukon Justice I actually learned about a reindeer ranch which was interesting, but also set the stage for the thrilling storyline.  This was another one of those books that had me on the edge of my seat and truthfully, that’s what I love about this author.

I loved the characters in this fast-paced novel although if I had to pick a favorite it would be Ella, the K-9.  I love animals in a novel and Ella was extra special. Yukon Justice is the 7th book in the series, but it can definitely can be read as a standalone.   A quick, suspenseful novel that is worthy of the 5 stars I gave it.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.  All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment