Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Her Last Chance Cowboy by Tina Radcligge


Book Description:
She came seeking family…
Will she find love at
Big Heart Ranch?

When pregnant single mother Hannah Vincent shows up professing to be the half sister of the Maxwells of Big Heart Ranch, horse trainer Tripp Walker is wary. Wounded before, he doesn’t trust easily. If only Hannah and her feisty five-year-old daughter weren’t so impossible to resist. Now, despite his doubts, joining this little family is quickly becoming the cautious cowboy’s greatest wish.
 

My thoughts:

What a fantastic ending to a fantastic series!  Yes,I'm sorry to see this one end because I have grown fond of the characters at Big Heart Ranch.   I have liked Tripp since the beginning of the series so I  was excited to see what the author had in store for him and boy did she give him the storyline I think was well deserved.

Tripp is easy to love for many reasons but what drew me to him is his kindness, humor and I love that he's a vegetarian who happens to be known for his prize winning (meatless) chili. I can totally identify with that.  It took me a bit longer to warm up to Hannah although I adored her precious daughter, Clementine immediately.  As the story progressed I started to understand Hannah and I recognized her strengths.

I loved reconnecting with the characters from the first three books and finding out what had been happening in their lives.  As sad as I am to say goodbye to this series I am glad that I got to know them. I think that readers of clean, sweet western romance novels will feel the same so I which is why I have no hesitation when recommending this one to other readers.

I received a copy from the author and was under no obligation to write a review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment